Thursday, December 6, 2007

What an Opportunity!

Like I've mentioned before, if you know me at all, you know I've always been interested in fitness in nutrition. Whether playing sports, completing body-for-life, or other types of programs, I've always enjoyed the challenges of pushing myself and seeing the results I can achieve. For me, it's all about living and feeling better.

As part of my health and nutrition, I really believe in supplementation. It's extremely difficult to get everything you need in just your whole foods each day. So supplementing with various things can help get the levels I need. One of the supplement companies I've been with for about 5 years now is called Isatori. Not only do they make great products, but they run a great organization. They have always been upfront and honest about the products they manufacture and provide plenty of education behind them. In a booming and somewhat unregulated industry, Isatori is one of the few companies I've felt comfortable dealing with over the years.

With that said, Isatori recently released a new product to the market called Morph. It's a very scientific and revolutionary type of product that I was definitely intrigued with. So I bought a bottle of it, and in doing so, entered myself into a contest (unknowingly). Well, the week of Thanksgiving, I recieved a call from one of the guys at Isatori, and he informed that I had actually been chosen as the winner of the contest! I was shocked obviously, and initially, I couldn't really remember what the winner recieved. Well, the prize is a paid for 2-night trip (12/13-12/15) out to LA, where Leigh and I will stay at a nice resort on the beach in Santa Monica. On Friday, I get the opportunity to head over to the Gold's Gym on Venice Beach...probably the most famous gym in the world. That's where the true body builders work out....guys like the Governator! While I'm there, I get to workout with the CEO of Isatori Steven Adele, and a guy named Mike Ryan, a professional trainer who has worked with a lot of pro athletes and celebrities...guys like The Rock and Terrel Davis. I think they are suppose to take some pics of the workout and might ask me a few questions, which will be published in Real Solutions magazine. After that, Leigh I will go to dinner with those guys.

Needless to say, I'm pretty nervous about working out with those guys...they're huge and ripped! Beyond the training, I'm looking forward to talking with them about business and the industry in general. I'm really excited about this opportunity to meet and train with such successful leaders of the industry, and Leigh and I will be able to enjoy a quick trip out to California. Afterwards, I'll post some pics of the festivities...hopefully I don't embarass myself!

1 comment:

From The Coffmans said...

Way to go Matt. You were always so dedicated to fitness. I am excited for you. I believe you will do great out there in L.A. Just cut out the turkey this Christmas. LOL!!! Proud of you man.

Brian