Sunday, November 11, 2007

Good Times

Considering I've been out of town the last few weekends and we have the holidays coming up, I was really looking forward to hanging out at home this weekend. It's funny how the older I get, the more I enjoy the lazy weekend around the house.

So on Friday, I was able to cut out of work early and get a round of golf in with Brad and Zack. I don't think it was our best round by any means, but the beer was cold and it was absolutely perfect golf weather. For whatever reason, I couldn't get off the tee box all day...really felt uncomfortable with the driver. Luckily my irons and short game were good enough to salvage a 40-46. We met the wives and kids at the grill afterwards for dinner & drinks.

On Saturday, we went over to the soccer fields and caught Blake's last game of the season. He was once again a man among boys and the Green Machine rolled to another victory. Later that night, Leigh and I went out with Brad and Dana and grabbed some sushi...excellent sushi. Afterwards, we walked over to wine bar and had a few glasses of vino. Despite Brad and I's best efforts, "Fun Sponge I and II" joined the party around 10pm claiming it was getting late. What is the deal with that??? Regardless, it was good night for sure!

Sunday was pretty lazy...church, lunch, and a little football of course. I have a pretty busy week ahead but planning to take off Thanksgiving week...so I'm looking forward to that. Until later....

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Your BLOG is a great way to keep family and friends updated on your current news and activities. Love, love, love all the pictures. You all are such a precious family! Can't wait to see you at Thanksgiving.
Love,
Mom/Jewels