Tuesday, November 6, 2007

Time to Blog

Well, it seems like blogs are the new big thing on the web these days. I've seen personal blogs, professional blogs, and even blogs for fantasy football. I'm still curious where the word "blog" came from, but whatever. Leigh was interested in starting a blog for her marathon training with Dana and Adria, so I was doing a little research for her...we'll see if they actually get one up :-) I was suprised how easy it was to start a blog, so I decided what the hell, I'll give it a try.

I'm pretty sure my blog will be pretty random, but my intent is to use it as a way for our family and friends to keep up with what's going on with the Dunn's on a regular basis. I'm sure I'll have plenty of pics of Riley up here...that's what our family is most interested in anyway...right?? Luckily Leigh does a good job with the camera...around 1300 pics during Riley's first year!!!

If you know me, you know I love my sports teams, so I'm sure I'll have plenty of takes on what's happening in the sports world. Another passion of mine is exercise and nutrition, so I'll be posting on those topics occasionally as well. I'm also hoping Leigh will spread some of her wise knowledge on this blog as well. Anyway, more to come soon, including some pics....

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hey Dunn's! I like the site. I miss you and cannot wait to see you on Thanksgiving!